Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Model In Me

Growing up as a child i loved to pose for pictures. Nothing about being a model but was always delighted to be seen through the lens of a camera.

"Oh twa me baako e" (meaning take just one shot of me)  was what i did say to any friend of mine who had a camera. i just loved to pose for pictures, then scroll through them to select the nice ones (laughing). These happened when i was in the Ghana Institute of Journalism, and my friend knew me for that. Trust me anytime i found myself bored, i will pick up my phone and start taking shots of myself and i realised i got happy all again.

It continued for a while and this made me develop some interest in the field of photography. All of a sudden i began to look out for friends who were in that field with the help of social media so i could learn from them. That was when i met the likes of  Ben Bond (OAB Photography), Kwaku Zee (Possible Image), Kwaku David (Kwaku David Photography), Kwabena Awuku, and a whole lot of others. I must say it has has been a long journey with them and i have learn't a whole lot from them. i will never hesitate anytime they wanted to look at me through their lenses; i just might say a big haleluyah in mind lol.

At this point i will share some pictures of myself from some photography friends; professionals for that matter. hahahah don't mind me.

           
















These were with Kwabena Awuku Photography Label, a friend by name Curtis.....

These were by Mutombo.......



Finally, i had the opportunity to be seen through the lens of Ben Bond of OAB Photography.




Am just waiting for the opportunities, as and when i have spied through the lens of a Pro, am definitely gonna share. MuchLoveForPictures.........kisses

No comments: