Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Facts About Your One And Only LEA. Part 1



I just wanted to get a bit up close and personal with you all my lovely friends.

    1. I believe in God the father almighty, maker of Heaven and Earth

   2.  I am the ONLY girl and the LAST born with three brothers (am the best in-law my brothers can ever have, hehehehehehe)

    3.     I am 100% EWE

   4.   Growing up, am the last to use any book that my first brother uses up until junior high school

    5.     Up until my final year in Senior High School I had wanted to be a Medical Doctor

    6.     Am a die hard fan of COUNTRY MUSIC 


   7.     I can really multi task (I type on my laptop, watch tv, browse on my phone, listen to music, and sometimes cook. Doing these at the same time. Can u beat that? Hihihihihih)

   8.   Growing up I never schooled in the Volta region but I can write, read and speak Ewe fluently. (I read in Ewe at church as well)

   9.     I love cooking

   10. I love hugging

   11.    I enjoy talking about sex (the Sex Talk Forum wasn’t a mistake at all…hehehehe)

  12.   I am some sort of a reserved person but I have an outgoing personality. Get me to talk and I so will

   13.    I am not scared of making mistakes. It made me learn

   14.     Any rice dish is my favorite; sorry not akple and fetridetsi

   15.     Am so freaking crazy about CANADA, please don’t ask me why

   16.    I keep smiling

   17.   I enjoy the company of guys ( is it because I grew up with them?)

   18.  I love to pose for the camera…..(twa me baako. lol)

   19.     I am a December born (we ROCK)

   20.    I am a Friday born (#TeamFridayBornsRock)

   21.    I am one faithful and committed friend you can have, once u play your part well

   22.    I love to keep my friends, but when you give me attitude, you put me off

   23.  I am a social media freak (I was asked how long I spent on Facebook during an interview; I answered I used it to market my blog and write ups, na lie? hehehehe)


   24.    My daddy used to be so strict I always wanted him to be at work everyday ( I hope you understand that)

   25.      I am not a shy person

   26.    I offered General Science in Senior High School and later diverted to do Media and communications and Public Relations.

   27.      I’m also in love with Fashion and Photography

   28.      I am a modest person….

   29.      I don’t worry my brothers like any girl does to her siblings (ask Godwin, Worlanyo or Devine)

  30.    I am a “Mamaba” ei sorry, am a “dadaba” (which is which? I really don’t know. They all love me)

8 comments:

DiDi said...

Interesting.. I love the up close and personal part. Watch out for my headlight.. :)

Esenam's blog said...

thanks for reading....will be looking forward to your headlight :)

Unknown said...

very cool.... and nice.

Esenam's blog said...

thank u Worlanyo, Didi, you not following me on here ryt?

Unknown said...

#10 is interesting :) But u left one important thing out, deliberate or not, still a great post :)

Esenam's blog said...

Terry, what important thing did i leave out? thanks too

Unknown said...

hehehe, i'll reply in secrete :D

Esenam's blog said...

ok o will be waiting