Thursday, July 13, 2017

My First Reflexology Experience - Reflexology Ghana Limited



Thursday, 6th of July 2017 at about midday I picked up my phone to contact Fiifi Nunekpeku, CEO at Reflexology Ghana limited, to finally book my long awaited appointment. I needed it this time around badly and it had to be done.








This was going to be my first professional massage and in my mind, I was thinking how this was going to feel like. I really had pains in my back as a result of sitting long hours, not sleeping too well, the neck was hurting and I was having frequent headaches.








I set off to One Airport Square where Reflexology Ghana is located and I had in mind to have a great time, come back home feeling refreshed, forgetting all my problems lol. I must say One Airport Square is a beautiful edifice, from the 8th floor, I was intrigued by the view of the city.





I told you this was my first professional massage experience, before my session began, I was served with some freshly brewed coffee...I can still feel that down my throat. Not long after that Sylvia, signaled to inform me that she is ready when I am. I smiled and told her I am ready!




When the session began I almost cried due to the pains in my back. It was that bad. After almost an hour, I tell you it felt like magic! I felt so cool and much better. From the music playing in the background, to the oil being rubbed on my back and the up and down movements of Sylvia's fist at my back making me feel all refreshed. She got the Midas touch! The experience is one that I can't even describe enough.








I will just want to recommend Reflexology Ghana for all your massage and reflexology services. They give the best therapeutic massage, for your relaxation. Need any type of massage, just name it and they will deliver. I am told there is one called the deep tissue massage; which is quite painful but you will be relieved after such a session, and of course Reflexology (which involves the applications of specific pressure at specific points or areas under your feet or other areas). For your information, Fiifi and his team use locally produced oils for sessions because they also believe in helping the local industry grow.


Reflexology Ghana is just a phone call away. If you contact them, just mention me as a reference and you get to enjoy a discount. :-) They also have a package for corporate institutions and organisations who feel their employees should have their backs checked as well.


You can contact them through the following channels:



Contact: 233248091694

Keep Being Awesome!




No comments: