Monday, July 16, 2018

Never Underestimate Your Self Worth

Hello everyone, I hope you had a great weekend? Mine was fantastic! 

I had the opportunity to work with Dr Kwesi Botchwey on an upcoming project. I was delighted to coordinate the team and it all went well as planned. 

Most often I feel like we underestimate our abilities to make things happen and we are unable to give our best shot in order to strive to higher heights especially with our talents and skills.

It is important that we also allow ourselves to emanate our full potential. It is only then that we can realise what we are made of.

Thanks to the team for making this happen and I look forward to many more fun working times with you guys. Thank you, Dr. for the opportunity.


Keep Being Awesome!
















My Love for Vintage 






No comments: