Wednesday, October 1, 2014

WINNIFRED TAKES UP THE #20FACTS CHALLENGE

Zanda Madikela Twala challenged me to write 20 facts about myself.(but she gave us 24)


1.      I believe in God the Father almighty 
2.      I believe in love.
3.      I believe in family. 
4.      I can't pretend to be what I am not.
5.      I don't believe in persuading people to like me hence I believe in natural laws (things must happen naturally)
6.      I respect adults.
7.      I respect marriage.
8.      I don't like lazy people that much.
9.      I believe in getting things done ASAP.
10.  I am daring.

11.  I am shy.
12.  I am very emotional beneath the solid surface. 
13.  I don't like doing things haphazardly.
14.  I am very careful with words.
15.  I am true to myself.
16.  I can be a little selfish sometimes when people prove not to care.
17.  I love to be appreciated.
18.  I love surprises.
19.  I am a sucker for success.

20.  I love successful people.
21.  Intelligent people and conversations make me smile.
22.  I love to see people smile so I love to help no matter how small. 
23.  I hate to wait.(lateness)

24.  I am experiencing real love, thanks to God.

No comments: