Tuesday, April 4, 2017

"Ama Ghana" launched - KobbinaAnnanMusic





Ghana our motherland, celebrated her 60th birthday on the 6th of March, 2017. I guess we are still in a celebratory mode since this is a whole year event.
Its is in line with this that Kobina Annan has launched his latest single titled 'Ama Ghana!'
Ama Ghana,  is a metaphorical song of how Nkrumah weeps over Ghana today...
Being in the “prison” of death, he looks back at his beloved Ama (Ghana) whose independence he struggled for, and his heart is broken.

Ama is the beautiful Woman(nation of Ghana) whom Nkrumah dedicated his life, blood and sweat to, 60 years ago. No price was too great; He dedicated his honour, wealth and allegiance to Ama,  just like a groom in love with his beautiful wife. On the 60th anniversary of her independence, Nkrumah remembers his vows to Ama

"I promise on my honor

to be faithful and loyal to (Ama)Ghana my motherland.

I pledge myself to the service of (Ama) Ghana

With all my strength and with all my heart.

I promise to hold in high esteem our heritage,

Won for us through the blood and toil of our fathers;

and I pledge myself in all things

to uphold and defend the good name of (Ama) Ghana.

So help me God.".....To be continued.....

Ama Ghana was launched on 1st April, 2017. I bet this wasn’t an “April fools” message to Ghana . It was one from the bottom of his heart. The lyrics are discerning and they tend to revive the spirit of Nkrumah in the lives of every Ghanaian. A wake up call that though we've been independent for 60 years  we still have problems as a nation; we still need to sit up, put in more effort and work together to build up our nation and make it's name great and strong.

Composed and written by KobinaAnnanMusic Feat O'minor

Listen to Ama Ghana  
You can also visit
https://www.reverbnation.com/kobinaannan/song/27750579-ama-ghana  for all of Kobby's music

You can like Kobinna Annan on Facebook  for updates
#AmA GHANA
#Nkrumah Cries
#KobinaAnnanMusic
#Ominor

No comments: