Tuesday, March 13, 2018

They Claim I love food...I Just Love to Make Them...And Enjoy!



Hi there everyone...I know you miss me, I missed you more. Let me take this opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year. 2018 started on a good note and the year is treating you all well. I wish you a blessed year and it’s my prayer that all that you wish for will surely come to pass. I have just been up to work, leading an amazing team of passionate and professional Customer Support enthusiasts who care so much about customer complaints are readily available to assist customers with their issues about Slydepay.(You should check out Slydepay I will tell you more about it in due time. You can download it from the Google Play Store or any of the stores and sign up with your mobile number)



I have also been spending pretty much some time with family and you know I always enjoy being with the family. My family is in Kasoa even though some of my friends feel it’s really a distance, I also used to feel same but with time I am getting used to the journey. Well, of course, Sakumono to Kasoa is really far o...but hey anything for family mehnn...











It’s always fun being home, indeed there is no place like home.I enjoy making dishes, from breakfast to lunch, desserts, taking menu orders from siblings and making them as requested. This has also helped me try new things and sharpening my culinary skills...I am delighted!.












Next time I might as well shoot a video and post on Youtube. Already my friends are not happy about how I keep ‘torturing’ them with the pictures of all that I make.









I will like to end here today. Not sure I have much to tell you now. I will try to keep you updated with all that I have been up to and affiliated to.

Keep Being Awesome!

Kisses😘

No comments: