Wednesday, September 17, 2014

20 FACTS: ATTA JUNIOR TOOK THE CHALLENGE




Call him the undisputed champion and a fitness lover. Someone who loves to learn a bit of everything. Looks up to being a professional model and I believe he is on course.
He took up the challenge on the “20 FACTS”  and these were what he said about himself.

1. I'm a twin_ we both look like day and night lol
2. I was a virgin until the age of 20
 3. I don't know how to drive_ I still can't figure out what steering wheel is but will get over it soon lol.
 4. I'm single and not ready to mingle_ people don't believe when I say I'm single. 
5. I'm a gym whore.
 6. I'm a family man.
 7. I'm addicted to Comedy Central on dstv 122.
 8. I believe with God all things are possible.
9. I love tattoos but scared to put it on my body.
10. I'm addicted to coffee. 




11. I love to jog but weird when it comes to soccer.
12. I believe in second chance since we all human beings_ no one is perfect.
13. I have a big dream which scares me sometimes.
14. I'm a restaurant manager, model and actor.
 15. I love to have Afro but nature won't let me_ thanks to my dad.
 16. I have love for animals.
 17. I'm scared of snakes_ i can easily passed out if I see one lol.
 18. I have a huge crush on Angelina Jolie_ Brad Pitt killed my wish. He took the   lead lol.
 19. I wanna meet Tyson Beckford, Robbie Jones, Lance Cross, Michael Early and of course the gorgeous Angelina Jolie.
 20. I love watching romantic movies, That's not all, anything else feel free to ask me.

No comments: