Monday, March 20, 2017

Customer Support Secrets - Pamper The Customer


To what extent have you gone just to put a smile on the face of a customer?






Well for me, I use love words; Beautiful, Delightful, Pleasure, Magnificent, Awesome.. (just to mention a few) These love words lift moods,  make people smile, and deliver a small dose of happiness.
Did you know that the Customer is the reason why the company exists? Do not take him or her for granted. Be willing to bend some few rules if the need be.

I do not have the opportunity to see my customers face-to-face so i always need to pay attention to their tone of voice and make sure i keep a smile in my voice. Some may not be having a good day, trust me, you can tell. In that case you need to be the one to brighten up his day. It doesn't take much.

Personally, once a while i would love to take a customer out for lunch. :-)
I will love to read from you about how you put a smile on the faces of your customers.









Yours Truly,
Ese😘
Customer Support Associate,
DreamOval Limited

No comments: